Support your employees to navigate life’s challenges.
All too often worries at home or work can negatively impact your employees, leading to absence or suboptimal engagement or productivity. Our EAP is designed to give employees the help they need to resolve all kinds of issues, so they can remain in work and productive. Unlike many traditional EAP providers, we don’t just support your employees but anyone connected to your business – whether that be members, contractors, students or customers. By providing your employee’s with access to specialist mental health and wellbeing services, you are investing in engagement and retention.
What does it include?
- A 24/7, 365 confidential helpline, with calls answered by experienced in-house counsellors and qualified experts.
- Face to face counselling in a local venue that suits your employees
- Access to a wellbeing platform with wellbeing resources and content (over 2000 articles, videos and podcasts)
- Personalised mobile app and website
- Reporting analytics, management information and organisational benchmarking to help ensure a proactive and strategically led approach to employee health and wellbeing.
Our EAP can support your employees to navigate life challenges:
- Anxiety, stress and low mood
- Health, wellbeing and lifestyle advice
- Finance and debt management
- Family issues, including domestic violence
- Legal issues
- Bereavement and grief counselling
- Self Help Resources
- Work related challenges, including bullying or harassment